Immunity – Eating Healthy Foods to Keep it Strong!

We rely on having a strong immunity to keep us fit and strong to help us us enjoy our busy, healthy lifestyle during the seasons. We know that food is medicine and medicine is food. Your ability to have good health is directly related to what you eat. People living in countries where there are…

See More →

Fixing Food: Fresh Solutions

fixing food fresh solutions

Coming from www.ucsusa.org/fixingfood, you can’t miss this great information. This is a must read! So, let’s not waste any time, dive in: The nation’s cities are at the front-lines of a food system that is sickening millions of Americans every year and keeping many of these same people impoverished. This dysfunctional system is the product of federal food…

See More →

8 Strategies To Cut Fat When You Dine Out

Dining out presents challenges for people who want to cut down on their fat intake. Learn and use what you know about lower-fat foods, as well as taking time to read the menu carefully for clues about added fat. You can choose higher fat foods at times, but it must be balanced. By this I…

See More →

Relationship between Self Discipline and Goal Setting – Do they Matter?

Have you ever wondered why some people accomplish their goals and some don’t? The answer may lie in this statement that  “it seems that only 3% of adults has written goals and plans and they earn more than the other 97% put together.” What is the reason? The answer is that if you have a…

See More →

Want to Spring into Your Right Weight For Summer?

When you are at your best weight you feel good and look great. Losing just a few pounds – 10 to 15 – can make you healthy. A healthy weight cuts your risk for some diseases, also. Therefore, if you need to lose weight, begin now. Don’t wait for more pounds to creep on. Pay…

See More →

How to Live A High Performance Life

Awhile ago I attended “High Performance Academy” Live Event in San Diego where 1500 hundred of us – men and women of diverse backgrounds, businesses, occupations, and professions came from countries far and near – packed the fourth floor of the San Diego Hilton and were coached by Brendon Burchard, who is the: #1 New…

See More →

10 Healthiest Foods

10 healthiest foods

Ever wondered what some of the healthiest foods to eat and snack on, were? Here you go! Check out the below infographic with the 10 healthiest foods… From Visually.

See More →

Good Habits – Are They Attainable?

The year is moving on. Are you happy with the ways life is showing up for you? Are you in alignment with the goals you set for yourself and getting the results? If you are like most people, you are overwhelmed with too much to do and too little time. You struggle to get caught up,…

See More →

Getting Started – Tips for Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating begins with your conscious commitment to learn and implement the strategies and stay the course. It is a way of taking consistently small do-able steps that can give you big results. Before you Begin: Reorganize your kitchen. Get rid of obvious, high-fat junk foods. Plan activities that take you out of the kitchen.…

See More →

Take the Plunge – Swim Your Way to Better Health

Are you executing action steps to accomplish your goals? I hope that your answer is a resounding yes. That takes positive “belief” in yourself that you can do it. Commitments, desire, determination and taking action daily, weekly, to make the change will engender positive results in the way you feel and the way you look.…

See More →